It’s not long before I ditch the festive cuties for the elegant red and gold nails for Christmas day. (I’ll show you guys nearer the day!) So here’s another quick and easy cute festive nail art!
What I used:
- Etos Quick Dry in White
- Kate Spade Nails inc in “New York Noir”
- Kate Spade Nails inc in “Soho Silver”
- Avon Nailwear Pro + in “blue escape”
- Jesse’s Girl in “Beauty Guru”
- Nail art brush/dotter (you can use an old painbrush and tooth pick)
I used blue for the base – there’s something about this colour that makes me think of Christmas (and Gemma!).
Next paint two circles on your “feature nail” to form the Snowman”
Using a dotter tool or toothpick, add some “Snow” to the rest of the nails
Taking a silver, make 5 small dots and a dot in the middle to form little Snowflakes. This is a bit like a tiny dot to dot.
Once dried, add some little hands, eyes and buttons on the Snowman
Finish up with an Orange nose and a top coat!
Totally hellbent for all of the blue things