I returned home from the New Disorder Music Festival last night, to a note from a delivery man, telling me this little beauty was outside (with a slug attached to it).
Brains gave me that look … the one he gives when yet another makeup based/girl product arrives, and I grinned, ran into the kitchen, giggled to myself and opened it.
And what a delight did this month’s Birchbox have in-store for me …
From Left to Right:
- Aromatherapy Associates Revive Body Gel – Body Gel (for use on “problem areas”? perhaps I’ll try this after a workout!)
- Révérence de Bastien Nail Polish – Could this have come in a more perfect colour?
- Molton Brown Ylang-Ylang Nourishing Body Lotion – (overjoyed at this, since I received the shower gel last month)
- ModelCo® Party Proof Lipstick – I’ve heard good things about this Matte look lipstick, so I’m looking forward to trying out the wear-ability of it.
- Bioderma – Bioderma H20 – Makeup Remover – I used this last night to remove my stage makeup and it definitely gives Loreal a run for it’s money.
- Green & Black’s White Chocolate Bar – Firstly, I love White Chocolate, secondly, I love Green & Blacks and thirdly – how utterly adorable is that!!
So there we have it folks, another month, another box and a whole host of amazing goodies.
You can get your hands on this months (and the next) Birchbox for £10.00 + £2.05 p&p.
Totally hellbent for chick things and chocolate