As well as free things, I also came back to Augusts Glossybox upon the return from Bloodstock. It certainly turned a very glum Pants into a very excitable and distracted one! There is something about this box that makes me feel as though it’s Christmas again. Even though everyone else gets the same packaging, it makes me feel as though this was packaged and wrapped just for me.
So enough with the jabbering and on with the contents you say? Well alright then:
This month brought me the following:
- Oceane makeup remover pen (with extra tips)
- Jelly Pong Pong 2-in-1 shadow liner (I had the grey/green like colour)
- TRESemme Concentrated rinse off treatment (perfect for post festival hair disasters)
- Emite Eyelash Curler (I’ve been thinking about buying some curlers for a while now)
- Olay regenerist 3 point treatment cream (can never have enough cream to help with fine lines and sagging right?)
Needless to say, I am more than excited at trying the Jelly Pong Pong after I fell in love with their fairy lashes mascara. Now I am eagerly awaiting the arrival of other beauty boxes to satisfy my addiction for new products and kill the inevitable festival blues.
Totally hellbent for post festival cheer ups