My second festive nail of 2013! These cute little reindeer’s are pretty easy to do.
What I used:
- Etos quick dry in blue and white (see here for my latest Etos Rotterdam spoils)
- Kate Spade New York by Nails inc in “New York Noir” (This colour is absolutely amazing) for my black
- Avon Nailwear Pro + in “Vintage Boutique”
- Révérence de Bastion “No 4″
- A brush and dotter tool
- Obligatory Nails inc top coat
Start with your base colour (not to be confused with your base coat, which you have already applied – obviously!). I went for this beautiful blue, but you can choose whatever you like.
Using the brown, paint the top middle of each nail. Almost as if you are painting a nail on your nail.
Using your brush tool, add some ears and some antlers. This doesn’t have to be neat, if looks a little funkier and adds to the effect if it isn’t completely perfect.
Once dry, use your dotting tool to add some eyes.
Add a nose to each nail, just put a blob of black varnish where you wan’t it. I used a red for one of my nails.
Finish up by adding a black eye on top of your white with the dotter tool and once dry, add your top coat.
Have you dabbled with some festive nail arts recently? If so, we’d love to show what you’ve been up to!
Totally hellbent for character infused nails